Re: php ignores php_value from httpd.conf?

 --- Sebastian <sebastian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hmm i never even knew you can put that in there..

Yes according to php official manual you can
<quote Chapter 4 Runtime configuration How to change
configuration setting>
When using PHP as an Apache module, you can also
change the configuration settings using directives in
Apache configuration files (e.g. httpd.conf) and
.htaccess files. You will need "AllowOverride Options"
or "AllowOverride All" privileges to do so.
</quote>

> always used .htaccess or
> in the php.ini
> i've never seen anyone do it in the httpd.conf.
I will try to do it in .htaccess to see but doubt that
it works when in httpd.conf not work.

> also you shouldn't quote the value.. you might also

Unquoting it does not solve the problem.

> need to increase
> post_max_size

Will try it. But not only upload_max_filesize; I used
to specify open_dir as well.

Thank you for reply.

Kind regards,

=====