Re: unable to write a text file larger than 10Mb

Sagar C Nannapaneni wrote:
Hello All,

This is very imp and urgent for me. I've a very large db on my remote website. I want to get a backup of that db. phpmyadmin is installed on the server..but if failed to create the backup (may b coz of the time outs). so i wrote my own class to get the backup. Its working fine except that PHP is not able to write a file larger than 10Mb. I've tried to export the data to Excel...The same problem repeated again. Is there any parameters to change in php to make it write larger files...???

Are you sure your script isn't timing out?