RE: phpMyAdmin w/ winXP - IIS w/PHP 4.3 w/mysql 4.1.8

Yes, I did send in a patch just like the 3 or 4 other people who had the
same problem.  I'm not complaining about php, I was just commenting about
the person complaining that it was a problem with phpmyadmin.  I complained
about the problem over a year ago, when I first installed mysql 4.1.0, but
the problem was definitely not with phpmyadmin.  It was a combination of php
not working well with mysql 4.1.0.

Why would have pay somebody 40k a year, I can do it myself or anyone of my
other 20 programmers.  When php says it's not a bug, then obviously they
don't see it as being a problem.  Since all 32 bit servers will be phased
out by mid-May because of the opteron and the new intel procs, I'll just sit
back and watch the bug submissions come in next year as everybody gets their
new hardware in.  I won't complain, I know how to fix it.

Donny