Re: Warnings on the bottom of the pages on Linux

That Marek seems to be my point exactly.

Aparently Mario would perfer his errors to show on the bottom instead
of on the top. I trying to figure out why this is, and why he wants
errors in his script at all?

me.level_of_confusion = CONFUSION_LEVEL_MAX;