cURL and line breaks

Just thought I'd throw this one out there to test the waters...

This past weekend, I was fiddling with cURL to create a "bot" that could
auto-post to my phpBB message board on-demand. All was working well with
getting it to login to the board and post, but the strange part came
when I discovered that it would shear form vars at a \n character.

I never did pinpoint it to whether it was cURL or phpBB doing it, but I
suspected cURL. I also didn't do much testing outside of my application
outside of messing with every CURLOPT_* setting I could lay my hands on.

Has anyone ever run into something like this, though? I Googled to no
avail...

--
Mike Johnson             Smarter Living, Inc.
Web Developer            www.smarterliving.com