Re: emailing files...

On Monday 27 December 2004 15:50, Gregory Machin wrote:

> I would like to email some log files as attachments, all the examples
> use an html page with a file input box, how can i do it without the
> file input box.

It sounds like the examples are a superset of your problem, ie that does what
you need and more, which means you just need to remove the "more" part, in
other words remove the part dealing with the file uploads, more specifically
just use the code which deals with reading and attaching the uploaded files,
obviously changing it so that it reads the files that you want to attach.

It also sounds like you haven't bothered to look very hard as

  google > email attachments php

give you more than enough links to solve your problem.