Re: Next page every second

On Friday 24 December 2004 13:09, Greg Wardawy wrote:

> I'm quite new to PHP (coming from Perl) so please don't laugh too hard if
> I'm missing something obvious.
> My scenario is as follows:
> Connect to the MySQL server->grab the data from the table->display the data
> of the first row on the web page->sleep 1 second->display the data from the
> next row->sleep 1 second... and so forth up to the last row of the table.
> I'm able to get the next page displayed by using a link to it (a snippet
> below) but I'm out of ideas how to have the next page displayed every
> second.

Presumably you want the "next page displayed every second" bit to happen
automatically? And this "next page" is actually a whole new page? (ie you
want to display each record on a new page). The only way this can be done is
to use meta-refresh and construct the refresh URL appropriately (similar to
how you are currently doing the "next" link).