Re: PHP and Post Data

Shane Mc Cormack wrote:
> However, I am programming my own, and I have the Posted Data stored in
> the memory of the webserver, and when i execute the PHP.exe i need to
> tell it what the PostData is somehow.

Call me silly, but I'm guessing you could read the Apache source and
figure out how they do it.

That's probably the right way to do it, whatever it is.

It probably is following the CGI specification, which you can find pretty
quick-like.

I'm just guessing, really, but's that where I would start if I was silly
enough to try to write my own web server :-)

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm