RE: Dynamically change ''open_basedir' from Apache 2 Hander/Filter

>On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 08:54:39 Jay Blanchard wrote:
>[snip]
>>On Wed, 22 Dec 2004, kibble@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Wrote:
>>Wasn't sure if I should post here or on the apache mailing list, but I
>want
>>to code a simple apache2 module, that will change the 'open_basedir' at
>>runtime. Is it possible, or does anyone know how I can change this
>value?
>And few I didn't include, but nothing about "php.h" or "zend.h". I think
>from the program call 'zend_alter_ini_entry' it is very much a Zend/PHP
>orientated thing. Which I visited both sites and read up on but no
>example code, no helpful pointers that I could find? [/snip]
>
>Since your original request was "I want to code a simple apache2 module"
>I sent you to Apache. Have you tried this question on their lists?

I haven't tried this question on the Apache mailing list. But after finding
more stuff about the 'zend_alter_ini_entry' in the PHP Dev mailing list I
wanted to try here first. In that case I'm off to join yet another mailing
list... erghhh.

Thank you for the help anyway Jay, but this problem still remians open.
Anyone else got any good pointers?