Re: email form results

Assemble all of your data into the message body (see $message below) and mail it to yourself.
How you trigger this processing and the call to the mail() function depends on how you've constructed your logic.

$message .= $name ."\n";
$message .= $phone . "\n";
$message .= $email;
 mail( "processing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx", "Free Trial Request",
         $message, "From: $email" );

One logic construct is for the form's ACTION to call itself, like so:

IF $email is NOT set
        display the form and to record the information
ELSEIF test for critical fields being empty
        displaying a message if they are and a reload button
ELSE
        to the code above
        display Thanks & we'll be in touch, or whatever.

Regards - Miles Thompson