Re: can I compile php source

Paul Aviles wrote:
Bruce, that is the typical answer when someone has a God complex and feels is his duty to teach everyone to be like him... Don't worry just feel sorry for him.

QT, take a look at these links
http://www.zend.com/store/products/zend-safeguard-suite.php
http://www.sourceguardian.com/
just some of the compilers out there.

-pa
<snip>

I'm an atheist...I don't believe in 'God' complexes.

So I teach the OP to be self sufficient, and how to get a better response, and you hold his hand, answering the same question that has been answered numerous times over on this list. If you sleep better at night by 'helping' those too lazy to do any work on their own, more power to you...but I definitely don't need sorry from someone who's going to say I have a God complex while passing judgment on me.

Flame away...this OT thread will die on my end.

--
John C. Nichel
ÜberGeek