RE: php terminal.

> Since my webhosting didnt provide me with telnet access, I
> would like to have a small software that created by php to do
> some bash function such as lynx, ls etc ?
>
> thx a lot :)

Honestly, just get a new ISP that provides SSH access - many, many of them
do and it's not something that should be a "value add" feature (e.g., it
shouldn't cost more to have shell access).

To write an app to do this really falls under the "reinventing the wheel"
category. Besides, if an ISP doesn't want you to be able to do whatever in a
shell, the PHP user likely wouldn't have permissions to run the commands
that you'd want to run anyhow.

-M