Re: Re: 4.3.10 breaking things? Back working after reverting to 4.3.9

Michael Sims wrote:
Ben wrote:

Reverting back to 4.3.9 with the same build configuration options used
in 4.3.10 has fixed the problems with the various scripts.

Do you use Zend Optimizer?

No, but thanks for the suggestion! Turning off php accelerator in my php.ini seems to have solved the problem for phpmyadmin and squirrelmail. Many thanks!

FWIW, if you are building pdflib 6.0.1 support into php I found I had to use the php binding files from pdflib instead of the ones included in the ext/pdf directory of the php source. And you should also be aware that the previously optional parameters for some of the pdf functions are no longer optional.

- Ben