Re: Buffering

"Richard Lynch" <ceo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message:
> > I need to store chunks of output into files.
>
> Which output and why?
any output of the program that goes to php://stdout.. if from echo, print,
var_dump, code breaking, etc... why? cuz I want to get chunks of output into
variables to make a cache system..

> What is the Big Picture here?
I want to build a cache system and store there not the whole page, but
chunks of the page.. the chunks are started then ended in some point.. all
the output between the start and stop points is a chunk and I want to get it
into variable... that's exactly using ob_start() then ob_get_contents() to
get the chunk data then ob_end_flush()... But, when using ob_* funcs.. when
calling ob_start() all output afterwards is buffered till flushing.. what i
need is to to allow output being transfered imediately but still get the
chunks in variables..

thanks,
    Lorderon.