Re: Parsing php in html with IIS

Eric Lindsey wrote:
>             How do I configure my IIS server to parse a specific .html
> file for php code?  I know how to do this on apache, but windows scares
> me :-)

So far, all the answers assume he wants to have *ALL* .html files parsed
as PHP.

He only wants *ONE* *SPECIFIC* .html file parsed.

In IIS.

I'm no IIS expert, but I don't think it's flexible enough to do that.
Microsoft is so borg-like.

Anyway, you might try mixing the answers you've got with different
directories or even the IIS version of VirtualHosts to narrow things down
to just the one .html file.

If all else fails, install Apache :-)

--
Like Music?