Re: Oversized file behaviour

coding@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello people.
>     I am working on a file upload script, which has an upload limit of
> 2MB (set by directive in php.ini). when I try to upload a file that is
> larger than that it loads the page it is meant to but something strange
> happens to the $_POST data, it all seems to dissappear. can someone
> clarify quite what happens when an upload is larger than the legal limit.

Hmmmmm. Never seen that one...  The $_FILES array should have blanks/false
in it, plus an error value in one array element.  Did you at least get
that?

Do you have the right ENCTYPE attribute in your FORM tag?...

Just to be pedantic -- You *have* had it work with a file << 2 MB, right?

--
Like Music?
http://l-i-e.com/artists.htm