Re: php and flash

> Can anyone point to some good tutorials on using PHP with flash? I am
> mostly interested in displaying info from a database in the flash
> movie, as well as loading movies and pictures into the flash file
> (referenced in the database).
>
> thanks!

Yes dude, I have been implementing data via mysql using Flash Remoting and
another extensioncalled PHPObject, both use php as a server for executing php methods which
does the sql queryand returns an array back to flash which is serialized in very funky.

www.amfphp.org

http://ghostwire.com/go/28

PHPObject is updated regularly, amfphp ran oujt of steam possibly coz of
legal matters withmacromedia the punks, its ok to support highend languages but when someone
has the balls tocome up with an alternative for PHP all hell breaks loose :|