Re: email processing

adwin wijaya wrote:
> I want to create a system to process the email that coming. For example,
> I send a confirmation email to our client and they just simply reply the
> email that we send to them to verify. The problem I got, I dont know how
> to process the email that coming to our mailbox and process the message
> inside with PHP.
>
> can someone recommend me a PHP class that has been created for handling
> this task ?

http://phpclasses.org might have one.

You'll want to look into 'smrsh' and some sendmail documentation for how
to get the email to the PHP script in the first place, if you want this to
happen the instant the email comes in.

If you can wait a minute or two longer per email, you can use
http://php.net/imap to open up and read email and then process them as you
see fit.

--
Like Music?