Re: Question:maybe urldecode

--- Jason Wong <php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Basically I'm throwing this out though since I'm
> > wondering if there is something that should be in
> the
> > search script , that when I apply a query string
> to it
> > would fill in the field (like magic hands)
>
> Yeah I wish I had some magic hands that writes my
> programs for me too.
> Sadly ...

Jason, I don't think you read or understood my
question. As I said, it doesn't seem to be a debugging
scenario.    I was asking if anyone would know a
reason why on one page , one could apply the query
string to  url and the page would be filled in and
another page it doesnt work.  Please don't imply I'm
looking for someone to write my programs. The magic
hands was a reference to how the boxes are filled in
by placing the string in.

Stuart