Re: Getting latest Session name

Sagar C Nannapaneni wrote:
Hello friends,

I just wanna know is there any way out to know the name of the latest
created session. The issue i'm fixed up with is....

I'm storing some variables in the session and the session expire is set
to some 24hrs. Now when i close the browser and when i again open the
same page after some time i need to get the same variables that i stored in my previous login. Is that possible???

The session cookie is set to expire when the browser is closed by default. So you need to use session_set_cookie_params() function to set the cookie to expire after 24 hours.

But be aware of the security implications this have. If a user does not log out and just closes the browser, anyone coming to the computer after him might get into his account.