RE: Plz help me

Assuming you want to show the template file text contents and not have the
file translated in any way in the iframe, you might check out;

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.htmlspecialchars.php

If on the other hand you just want to show the translated template,, then
you want to point your IFRAME to the correct URL for that (more of an html
issue).

Warren Vail