Re: Happy Thanksgiving

John Holmes wrote:
John Nichel wrote:

Happy Turkey Day ladies and gents.

Disclaimer :
If you are not in the US, or do not celebrate Thanksgiving, you are still allowed to have a 'happy' day. ;)

What's this got to do with PHP? I'm on a 1.4bps connection and it took me all day to download your message. For each email I get my ISP requires me to give away my first born in order to read it! You are wasting my time. My religion forbids any king of thanks, so now I have to spend the next 4 days in church and my ISP is going to charge me over 1200 dollars just to reply to you. Happy day my ass...

Hey, national 'cry like a baby day' is next week!!!! ;)

Consider yourself lucky, you're turkey dinner could be coming out of a MRE. *L*

--
By-Tor.com
...it's all about the Rush