Re: endless loop

Hi there....

I was making a script that had a loop, and ended up with a endless loop by accident. Now if that script is executed on the server - does the script die as soon as the browser is closed? Or does it keep running as a process on the server?

Thanks!

No, the script will continue to execute until it times out (I can't remember if there is an option to change this or not...). By default, PHP scripts will time out after 30 seconds, even if they aren't in an endless loop.