Re: RE: [firebird-php] auto increment last insert

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:47:10 +0200, Johan van Zyl <johan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If I am supposed to study ALL manuals in great detail before I am allowed to
> ask a question here.....?

It's not about "allowed" ( your post made it to my inbox without
issue) or not, but please do consider the high-traffic nature of the
list.

Reading the manual goes with learning the language.  If the manual
doesn't answer your question then the mailing list archives

should be searched.  Failing there you should try Google.  If, after
all that, you still have a question, then this is definitely the place
to ask.

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer