Re: perl to php translation tool?

Greg Donald wrote:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:37:42 +0100, Markus Mayer <mymaillists@xxxxxx> wrote:

I've searched for a tool that would translate, or at least mostly translate,
perl scripts into php, unfortunately with no success. I didn't even find a
reference in the archives of this list to this subject, which surprises me.
Does anyone know of any tool that can handle this type of thing?

You may find this reference page useful:

http://www.cs.wcupa.edu/~rkline/perl2php/

you almost made a fool out of quite a few of us. thank god it's only a tutorial and not an automated tool :-)

--
Raditha Dissanayake.