Re: redirecting to a success page

Hello Judson,

JV> The original script, created by Dreamweaver, gives an error that says
JV> header has already been sent. I tried different options to no avail. I
JV> realize this script is now seriously hosed but thought I would include
JV> it anyway since others may be using Dreamweaver.

Two options: Either use output buffering, or search for the extra
whitespace in the file - it could be before (or after) closing PHP
tags, or if you have any kind of HTML in the same script that would
cause it - basically anywhere you break out of PHP and into HTML
again.

Best regards,

Richard Davey
--
 http://www.launchcode.co.uk - PHP Development Services
 "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde