IE title bug

Hello people

I am making a movie browsing site. On one page I have a list of movies as
links. When you click on the movie it goes to another page with the movie ID
as an anchor in the page so that the browser scrolls to that movie.

The title of the page is made up of the movie category name and the movie
name. This all works fine in mozilla but in IE the title appears like this:

Site Name - Category Name#3037#3037#3037#3037#3037#3037#3037#3037

Where #3037 is the ID of the movie and obviously appears at the end of the
url. Looking at the source of the page the <title> tag is fine and does not
contain any id's (or it would appear in mozilla as well).

Also the title appears ok to begin with - the page has flash thumbnails of
the movies in and as each of these swf's load into the page another  #3037
appears in the title. We are using the satay method of flash embedding as
this is required by the client. Possibly it is something to do with that?

Anyone seen anything like this before or have any suggestions?

Thanks

Giles Roadnight

http://giles.roadnight.name