Re: I am new - Having problems displaying something

I tried adding a ip addresss:

<EMBED SRC="http://4.10.69.244/christiantoplist/playing.php"; WIDTH="256"
HEIGHT="256" ALIGN="BOTTOM">

The domain I have christiantoplist.org forwards to
http://4.10.69.244/christiantoplist/index.html

But it still doesn't work
It says: Current Song: and then it's blank

Brian