Re: HTML form online

Jerry Swanson wrote:
I want to write php script that fill out HTML form online. Any ideas
how to do it?

If you want to fill a form *remotely*, that's a little tougher. You'll need cooperation from the server-side code on the site you want to fill the form on. As Matthew noted, the VALUE attribute of an INPUT tag is what you are seeking to modify.

Perhaps POST variables that PHP parses and sets the VALUE attribute to?

Otherwise, if you *won't* have cooperation from the other server's code, it becomes a client-side, userspace app, since it'd be a matter of pretending the user is typing. (Think Mozilla, Gator, et. al.) PHP can do that, but I don't believe that's a solution for you.

HTH

--
     _
    (_)___    Jed Smith, Code Ninja