to a specific file. I would suggest doing an HTML tutorial, it wont take
long and it will really help.

Angelo

>>> "Mulley, Nikhil" <mnikhil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 11/18/2004 4:39:35 PM >>>
Thanks Martin , it gelled :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Holm [mailto:martin.holm@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 8:07 PM
To: Mulley, Nikhil
Cc: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  HTML button as hyperlink

Mulley, Nikhil wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>My Question is that , I have an HTML page , how can  I make it as
>Hyperlink instead of a Form Button
>
>When user clicks on that button , it must be a href link .
>
>Please guide me.
>Thanks,
>Nikhil.
>
>.

first of all, i dont see anything regarding php in this question.

<form method="post" action="http://new.url.com/whatever.html";>
<input type="submit" value="Go to other page">
</form>

// Martin

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Technikon or the sender
of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect,
special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.ctech.ac.za/polic or call +27 (0)21 460 3911