Re: How to assure that php.ini is being obeyed?

Llc Mailit wrote:

My problem: To upload large files.
Although /etc/php.ini on my Linux server specifies
upload_max_filesize = 8M
post_max_size = 8M
only files smaller than 512 kB are uploaded, while larger files fail with message
"This document contains no data"

quota? free space? try setting display_errors and startup_errors on try track_errors with on

also, when using apache 1.3.2 or later, see the LimitRequestBody directive.

I set display_errors, startup_errors, track_errors On in php.ini, restarted Apache and reran an upload session. The only error message displayed upon attempt to upload a large file is "This document contains no data" The specified log file is empty.

did you check $php_errormsg ?

"track_errors boolean
If enabled, the last error message will always be present in the variable $php_errormsg."

-- Sebastian Mendel

www.sebastianmendel.de www.warzonez.de www.tekkno4u.de www.nofetish.com
www.sf.net/projects/phpdatetime        www.sf.net/projects/phptimesheet