Re: How to assure that php.ini is being obeyed?

Yes, I restarted httpd and ran phpinfo() to check if the parameter values were being recognized by php.
Two different Linux servers respond differently to the same change in php.ini.
That is why I suspect that my server has some basic setting that overrides everything that I do for php.
I am asking this question because my situation looks unique and the answer might be ridiculous.
Challenging, huh?

Jay Blanchard wrote:

[snip]
Did anybody have this experience before?
[/snip]

Just out of curiosity, did you restart Apache after you made the changes
to the php.ini?