Re: Object oriented programming

> Hello my friends, how can I get a tutorial or book about Object Oriented
> Programming (OOP) in PHP, if is posible about PHP 5, I am beginning in use
> PEAR, and almost librarys are in OOP. Can you help me?
>
> Thanks :)
>procedural
>  =====
> "¿Acaso se olvidará la mujer de su bebé, y dejará de compadecerse del hijo
> de su vientre? Aunque ellas se olviden, yo no me olvidaré de ti"
>
> Isa 40:27
>  =====
>
> Atte   Pedro Irán Méndez Pérez

I've been learning my OO with Advanced PHP Programming by George
Schlossnagle. It's strictly for PHP5.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0672325616/qid=1100647513/sr=2-1/ref=pd_ka_b_2_1/002-6966928-3341645

But Object-Oriented Programming isn't necessarily a PHP thing but more of
an ideology of programming. It's a new way of writing out programs that
many new languages are taking in. If you're already comfortable writing
procedual programs with PHP than PHP can be a good stepping stone
introduction into the land of OO.

--
--Matthew Sims
--<http://killermookie.org>