Re: http header script to stimluate upload with drag and drop??

Scott Fletcher wrote:
Hi!

I wonder is is it possible to have an http header that would stimluate
headers don't "stimulate". They are simple "messages", a bit of text with no real meaning until the browser/server/whatever gives it meaning locally to itself.

files/folders upload via dragging over to the browser window?
No.
  If so then
what are the sample functions or scripts that make this possible...
headers, functions and script don't have much to do with eachother. I would suggest reading some documentation about headers to actually understand what you're talking about.

Please don't take that wrong, I'm not trying to offend you, but I really think you should at least educate yourself about such things a bit before asking.

Thanks, Scott