Re: my own extension

Uffe Kousgaard wrote:
If I want to write my own extension for PHP/Linux, is there any
specification on how to do that? Some specific functions that the SO
should always include, call convention etc.?

"Those who know don't talk. Those who talk don't know."

It's all in the docs (not much, but enough):

http://www.php.net/manual/en/zend.php

To make things a bit more complex, it will be done with Kylix, so if
anyone has tried that combination before, I would like to hear from
them. But otherwise c++ references are of course OK.

Kylix? Isn't it a Delphi-like language? How do you want to use all the include files of PHP which are written for C? Don't you think it's easier to use PHP's extension framework? It's pretty easy to use and well documented in the Section "PHP's Automatic Build System".