AW: AW: Bug #30792 [Opn->Bgs]: LDAP module could not be found

Hello again

Sorry for mailing you directly, I will use the php-general account from now.

Yes I really did copy the modules to system32 (and on the windows folder directly too), that does not help. And I reproduced the same error on a second server.
And as I said, the oci8 module works without any problems. But when I delete the semicolon before the extension entry for ldap and restart IIS, I get this error message:

"PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'C:\PHP\ext\php_ldap.dll' - The specified module could not be found." (and of course it is there!)

I use PHP since years and I installed it several times. Today I use PHP4.3 as ISAPI module because the ldap module with oci8 does not work as cgi under IIS.
And I thought that you do not use windows ;-) that's why I reported this error.
I just want to help!
But I can run my apps under PHP4.3 or on an Apache.

It's up to you to fix it or not.
Thank you anyway.

Greetings
F. Zenger