Re: unable to upload a directory using the web brower (HTTP).

Um, look like I'm going to have to write a JAVA programming and have a
couple of friends to come to help me out with it.   Suck though!  So,
applets it is...

Zip it up, that gonna be tought because of lack of good cross-platform
support.  We have Robo-Help for Windows, since windows zip only work for
windows then I http it over to AIX and have php extract it.  So, does the
GNU zip work for that or not?  Probably not too well.  So, applet is the way
to go.  It will also help me to avoid the need for the su or sudo command
cause it doesn't work through Apache account too well.

Thanks,
 Scott