Re: Database search logic question

See inline please:
--- David Bevan <php@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Did you take the time to think about what you were
> going to do before starting
> your application?

Honestly , no I did not.  What I did start out with is
a belief that there wouldn't be a need to know php.  I
was using a RAD, that was sold as all encompassing.
Fool me once.

> If you are looking to have the SQL query string sent
> as POST vars but don't know how to get those out of
> the array, I would say you have some RTFMing to
> do, the same would go for sending the users to your
> results page AND ( you can do both POST and GET vars
> for a single page)adding a querystring to the
> url so that the user could bookmark the url and have
> a way to return to the same query they specified
> provided that the database query happens on/in the
> results page.

Ok, I was not aware that both POST and GET can be used
at the same time.

> If that answers any of your questions, great, if
> not, try planning ahead a
> little instead of asking the list to write the
> functionality code for you.

Okay, so showing me how something works is now wrong ?
No one has shown you code or explained a better method
at some function ?

This particular post has went way passed its course.
Thank you for your help.

Stuart