Re: Session file not written, session variables messed up.

Rodolfo wrote:
The weirdness comes when in one frame the script will print "Agent Smith"
while in the other frame of the same frameset the script which loads on it
will print "Thomas Anderson"...

Are both frames loaded at the same time? It's not possible to have two concurrently running scripts access the same session at the same time (At least when using files as backend). But normally that only means that one script execution is delayed until the other script completes or closes the session manually. But I never used session.auto_start, I always use session_start() in the PHP code. Maybe the auto_start session behaves differently. Maybe you can try disabling auto_start and start the session manually. I don't think it make a difference, but who knows. ;-)

On the other hand: Have you checked that your disk has enough room for more sessions? Maybe you are working on the bleeding edge of your harddisk capacity.