Re: [PHP-I18N] How to get WIN-1255 encoded string

>From what I've seen, if someone mails me a correctly formatted message,
I get the title right, however something like a non-standard mail
clients does it, I get the =windows-1255 string you gave as the subject.

Do note: The standard name is ISO-8859-8-I. NOT windows-1255, which is a
nice micro$oft invention, but not something standard, which is why not
each and every mail client will support it.

I believe I did it "The Right Way" (TM) in my site by adding the
following header to the mail() function:

You might want to try that... it works for me everywhere (including in
completely English mail clients under Linux)

Shimi

--
Never forget that:
1. "Sure UNIX is user-friendly! It's just picky about who its friends