[PHP-WIN] Re: [PHP] Shell Script error

not too sure but can your database name be a path??

>>> Rui Francisco <rui.francisco@xxxxxxx> 11/10/2004 4:28:21 PM >>>

Its a simple script

$_SERVER['utilizador']='user';
$_SERVER['pass']='pass';
$_SERVER['host']='localhost or IP address';
$_SERVER['db_name']='c:/path/dbname.fdb';

include_once('DB.php');

$dsn="ibase://".$_SERVER['utilizador'].":".$_SERVER['pass']."@".$_SERVER['host']."/".$_SERVER['db_name'];

    $ligacaoBD=DB::connect($dsn);
    if (DB::isError($ligacaoBD)) {
        die($ligacaoBD->getMessage());
    }

The user has admin right on the database, and the database doesn't
implement security measures like Mysql for access from other hosts.

The problem is that if i run the script on the browser it works, but on
the command line on Windows machine it doesn't work

Thanks in advance
Rui Francisco

--
Rui Francisco - rui.francisco@xxxxxxx
FCCN - Fundação para a Computação Científica Nacional

Disclaimer
This e-mail transmission contains confidential information,
which is the property of the sender.
The information in this e-mail or attachments thereto is
intended for the attention and use only of the addressee.
Should you have received this e-mail in error, please delete
and destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
Under no circumstances will the Cape Technikon or the sender
of this e-mail be liable to any party for any direct, indirect,
special or other consequential damages for any use of this e-mail.
For the detailed e-mail disclaimer please refer to
http://www.ctech.ac.za/polic or call +27 (0)21 460 3911