help with fopen path

Hi All

I'm developing a fusebox PHP app and have a class in a /classes
directory that opens an xml file in a directory below the site root
using this path: "../siteconfig.xml"

All of the places I have used this class from so far have been in the
site root. I am now starting some pages in a sub directory. When I use
this class it says it can't open the file. I have tried
"../../siteconfig.xml" instead but it doesn't work either.

What's the best way to go about fixing this? I'm quite new to php and
I'm not sure where the relative path is taken from - i.e. is it the
index.php page or the class (obviously not) or my switch file or what?

Hope someone can help.

Giles Roadnight
http://giles.roadnight.name