Re: Using fonts in TrueType suitcases on a Mac?

I don't know if this will help you but you could try converting them.

Its hard to explain how to do .. but here is a start..

1) Burn the fonts to a Mac cd (burn the Cd for a mac.. not a PC.. if you do you will loose information)
2) Bring the cd to a windows machine and use MacDisk to read the cd. you can get macdisk from: macdisk.com
3) Grab the fonts off the Cd (using MacDisk)
4) Then use CrossFont (http://www.asy.com/) to convert them.

This maybe more work then its worth... but its one possible solution.

Thanks,
David

Ken Tozier wrote:
I'm trying to use some of the truetype fonts on my mac with PHP's "imagettfbbox()" routine but since all my fonts are contained within suitcases, I don't know how to get them to work. I found one non-suitcase TrueType font that loads fine so I know the basic mechanism works and the script has the correct permissions to access fonts. Anyone know how to use TrueType Suitcases with PHP?

Thanks for any help

Ken