Re: Re: Big table dump stopping in between

On Sat, Nov 06, 2004 at 10:10:56AM -0500, Ritesh Nadhani wrote:

> I even tried an HTTP utility but it is also stopping half way thru. I think its a problem with ISPs server. Looks like some server option has to be configured.

What database is this again? I had a similar problem with an 'Enterprise class'
database. My solution was to update statistics. This gives clues to the
database engine on how best to do the qury. Before the update, my large, though
not as large as your result set, would just stop partly through. After updating
statistics, it worked fine.

--
Jim Kaufman
Linux Evangelist