From: Murray @ PlanetThoughtful [mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 10:17 AM
To: php-general@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  'Code Snippets' you couldn't live without

Hi All,

I'm curious to know what other members of the list think of as the code
snippets they couldn't live without when working on a PHP project. IE, the
kind of re-usable bits and pieces that make your life a lot easier.

For myself, I have an include file in which I define 'shorthand' functions
for functions etc I use on a regular basis.

Eg:

function asl($val){
	return addslashes($val);
}

function mfr(&$rset){
	mysql_free_result($rset);
}

...and so on.

Just thought it would be interesting to see what others do to make
programming more bearable.

Much warmth,

Murray
http://www.planetthoughtful.org