Re: Selecting Date Range

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:47:38 -0500, ConbuD <conbudd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey, I have a database with approx 200-300 students in it. I wanna be able
> to pull out what student joined a class with in a certain date range. Say I
> wanna get all the students who joined between 10/12/04 through 12/12/04.
> What is the easiest way to do this ? Can it be done with just a simple MySQL
> query ? I actually enter the date as shown above, I dont use the MySQL
> dates. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Where's the PHP code you're using now?  What does the query look like in there?

You probably want something like this:

SELECT
    *
FROM
    students
WHERE
    join_date >= '10/12/04'
AND
    join_date <= '12/12/04';

But I'm doubting your dates are stored in that format, and I bet
there's more than one table to consider as well.  Again, where's the
PHP code you're asking a question about?

--
Greg Donald
Zend Certified Engineer