Reality Check...

Whether we like it or not - whether it was the correct decision or not -
there is one certainty.

Bush's reelection will mean more war and, subsequently, more death. This
is not to say that such may not be necessary, but it is nevertheless
disheartening.

The re-election of President Bush means that the American people believe
that more blood must be shed to win the war on terror. A sobering reality
from either side of the aisle.

Russ Jones