Development work

Hi,

I work for a financial publishing company based on Haymarket in London. Our
current development team are moving on so we are looking for a seasoned PHP
developer to help add new functionality to our existing systems. We are
looking for someone who has a good understanding of web server architecture
(Apache) and has database skills MySQL and possibly postgres. (Knowledge of
C++ and/or java would be a bonus).

Our CMS system is written entirely in PHP and MySQL - except for a user
upload facility which is written in C++. Examples of features within our CMS
system include: template system, forums, galleries, user management, login
scripts for products/pages/pdf's etc, XML upload, XML news feeds, full text
search, job section, etc.

We currently require a shopping cart facility linked to our CMS that we can
then deploy across any of our sites. We would be interested in meeting with
you and discussing a quote for that work. There may well be other projects
in the future - we usually require around 30+ development days a year.

If this is something that might interest you please contact me to arrange a
meeting with myself and the Director of Online Operations Henry Perks.

Kind regards,
Chris Bartlett
Webmaster
Incisive Media