Re: Date Calculation

That's not quite what I am talking about. I looked at that already.

I can could also put the date and time that the script was ran into the MySql database by have a TIMESTAMP field in the database.

I would like to compare the date and time of timestamp in the database to the current time and come up with the difference in seconds. Then I could show on the web page that the script was run x many seconds ago. From that I could do the calculations to show that it was x minutes, xhours, etc.