Re: Trying to Integrate PHP 4.3.4 w/ JDK 1.5.0

Still having trouble with this. I have tried to
compile the standard java extension in "ext/java", and
I have tried to compile "php-java-bridge" v1.0.5.

The 'phpize' script fails for the standard java
extension with the following messages:

 > Can't locate object method "path" via package
"Request" at
/usr/local/share/autoconf/Autom4te/C4che.pm line 69,
<GEN1> line 94.
 > aclocal: autom4te failed with exit status: 1

The 'phpize' and 'configure' scripts complete
successfully for php-java-bridge, and then 'make'
fails with the following messages:

/opt/php/php-4.3.9/php-java-bridge_1.0.5/server/natcJavaBridge.c:202:
too many arguments to function `sigwait'
 > make: *** [server/natcJavaBridge.lo] Error 1

I back-revved from PHP 4.3.10-dev to PHP 4.3.9, and I
upgraded the supporting tools as follows:

m4: 1.4.2
autoconf: 2.59
automake: 1.9
libtool: 1.5

As a reminder, I am running Solaris 9 for Sparc.

Any help would be appreciated.